Rhinestones make up for some of the best ways to decorate and apply ornaments to the structure of your nails. When applied along with some high-quality nail paint and ornaments, you will surely stand out from the rest.
So, we take a look at these 9 glitter nail art designs that feature rhinestones. You can use these stones to make your nails look good and to also expand your knowledge base in nail product application.
Ready for this? Let us get started
1. Glitter Nail Art Designs with Rhinestone-1 Ombre nails
Average application Time – 55 minutes.
Items Required – long tipped acrylics, nail glue, nail jewelry, and a clear coat.
Top on our list would be these ombre nail art designs that involve a unique application of rhinestones and long-tipped acrylic nails. To start off this process, clean your nails, and then set the ombre long tipped acrylics on top of your nails.
Next, apply some Rhinestones on your ring finger, and let your nails sit undisturbed for a few minutes. You can also take things further on this look by putting on some jewelry.
2. Glitter Nail Art Designs with Rhinestone-2 Blue Coffin nails
Average application Time – 50 minutes.
Items Required – Light blue long-tipped acrylics, nail jewelry, a clear coat, and nail glue.
Next on our list of Rhinestones designs would be this unique design that includes blue coffin nails. You will need long-tipped acrylic nails with a light blue finish. Start by cleaning your nails, and then set the light blue nails on top.
For an improved nail coat or finish, you can complement this look with a clear nail polish coat. The final process is to set the Rhinestones along the cuticle section of your nails. Be careful in placing the stones so that you don’t affect the quality of nail polish paint.
3. Glitter Nail Art Designs with Rhinestone-3 Nude nails
Average application Time – 45 minutes.
Items Required – Long tipped acrylics, cream nail polish, nail glue, and nail jewelry.
There is something quite unique about a clear coat of paint that looks and blends well with jewelry. And, it’s exactly what you can expect when you have this nude nail design. It involves setting long-tipped acrylics on your nails and then applying a light cream coat over them.
While you don’t need to apply a clear coat to complement this nail design, you have to let it sit under an LED light. Doing this will help improve the finish quality of your nails.
4. Glitter Nail Art Designs with Rhinestone-4 Red nails
Average application Time – 1 Hour 10 minutes.
Items Required – Long-tipped Christmas-themed nails, a clear coat, nail jewelry, and nail glue.
This nail art design might seem complex, buts it’s easy because all you need are Christmas-themed stencils. Start by setting the long-tipped acrylics on all your nails. Then, apply some glue on top of the acrylics, and set the Christmas-themed stencils.
Complement the nail design with a clear coat and some jewelry on a few of your nails for the best results. You can also set your nails under an LED light as this would look appealing.
5. Glitter Nail Art Designs with Rhinestone-5 Short Square nails
Average application Time – 45 minutes.
Items Required – Light cream nail polish, short tipped acrylics, nail glue, and nail jewelry.
Does this look sleek and laid back at the same time? Well, you can pull it off on your nails in just 45 minutes. Start by cleaning your nails, and then set short tipped acrylics over them. Let them sit for a few minutes as the nail glue dries to provide a firm fit.
Next is for you to apply a light cream polish over these nails. Finally, complement this look with some nail glue, and jewelry which you should set around the cuticle area.
Tips for Using Glitter with Rhinestones
Before you can combine glitter with Rhinestones, ensure you make informed choices and that you use these products correctly. A few helpful tips should include:
- Clear your nails first – use products such as disinfectants to help you complete this process. Cleaning your nails will remove any dirt and bacteria that might damage the nail.
- Get some jewelry – combining jewelry with your nail design can be a good way to accentuate its appearance. You can wear the jewelry on your fingers, or find a way to glue them on your nails.
- Go for high-quality glitter – the quality of glitter you use has a strong influence on the results you can produce. A good example for you to try would be the Kikool Nail Glitter set.
- How to Clean Nail Stampers & Stamping Plates Properly - May 8, 2023
- Best Nail Stickers and Wraps for Kids - May 3, 2023
- Common Nail Stamping Mistakes - April 5, 2023